Bands for the 8th Annual Flathead Lake Blues Festival
We’ve got some fantastic music lined up for you! The Friday showcases musicians from all over western Montana, from Whitefish to Missoula including C.D. Woodberry as headliner. The Saturday show is the Pacific-Northwest All-Star Revue with a 19 piece band consisting of the best of the best. Several International Blues Challenge competitors, semi finalists, finalists and winners are performing this year. These outstanding musicians have also won numerous regional and national awards. It’s going to be a great festival.
Gates open at 4 pm on Friday and 2 pm on Saturday.
Camping available on site to give you a chance to enjoy Polson and the Flathead Lake area.
Montana Musician Review +
Friday August 17, 2018
Gates open at 4 pm
Show starts at 6
Nearly non-stop music with:
- Jameson and the Sordid Seeds,
- John Kelly and Atomic Jive
- Andrew Scotchie and the River Rats
- Big Daddy and the Blue Notes, with the Flathead All Star Flathead Band
- CD Woodbury Trio
- Grand Jam
Pacific-Northwest All-Star Review
Saturday August 18, 2018
Gates open 2 pm
- 4p til Midnight and Beyond
- The PACIFIC NORTHWEST ALL STARS
- 19 Hand picked Award Winning musicians from 5 states, cherry picked for this Show